Happy 4th of July!
One Photo A Day... I spent this day straightening the house in anticipation of my parent's visit tomorrow. All the while, I watched a mini series on HBO called "John Adams." You know... one of our founding fathers. Although I know artistic licence was taken with the series in some ways I have to say...WOW! What Adams and the others did was incredible! Could you imagine yourself in a new land with a handful of others and decide that it was the right time to start a whole... new..... country? The audacity! The courage! The intelligence! Just remember this day like the man in this photo. He, like all those who created and represented this country before him, and since, deserve respect and a place of honor in our lives forever.
www.nicolehymowitzphotography.com ,#portraits

Comments

Popular Posts